Homespun Cabinet Louvered Door Cabinet 5700
This Louvered Door 5700 Cabinet is great for flatbed sewing, your machine will fit into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. You'll have plenty of room to store your sewing essentials with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals your machine and sewing items. Cabinet has casters for greater portability and stability when locked. Classic Oak Grain finish with gold handle. Assembly is a snap. You'll use a standard screwdriver, a wrench, a mallet, the clearly written instruction and about 45 minutes.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 46''W x 19 5/8'' D x 30 1/2''H. Closed: 23'' W x 19 5/8 D x 31 1/2'' H
- The EZ-Lift air mechanism allows you to sew flatbed, free-arm at any height and store your machine
- Accommodate sewing machines up to 18 7/8'' wide x 12 9/16'' deep x 13 1/8'' tall.
- Cabinet weight 86 lbs, box dimensions 32'' x 26.5'' x 12.5''
- Fold out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf
"One Free Universal Insert with cabinet purchase, which will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" W x 7-1/4"'D." If you would like a custom - machine specific insert you may purchase separately (product listed to the right). Please note we recommend trying the free universal insert first.
*please note: The following sewing machines will not fit in this cabinet: Babylock Ellegante BLG, Ellageo BLL, New Esante BLN ; Brother Innovis QC1000, NV1500D, NV2500D, NV4000D* Returns will be accepted only if un-opened in original boxes within 30-days of shipment date. A restocking fee of 25% will be applicable. Additional inserts are non returnable. **Manufacturer 1 year warranty for defective and missing parts**View Next Product: Homespun Cabinet Louvered Door Cabinet 5701